Targa Newfoundland is very proud and pleased to announce that for the eighth consecutive year Lucas Oil has become a major partner of Targa Newfoundland. In celebration of this, the events 15th Anniversary year and in cooperation with J. D. Coyle Sales Inc., the Atlantic Canada agent for Lucas Oil products, we are pleased to announce the creation of the:
Lucas Oil Targa Newfoundland Challenge:
How to enter:
• Enter Targa Newfoundland.
• Contact the event registrar Darren Sheppard and register for the Lucas Oil Challenge.
o Provide the quantity, grade, weight and type of oil (synthetic or regular) you will require.
o Provide details of the engine type make etc.
o Agree to have the results, photographs and material about the car used for such publicity that Lucas may require
• Lucas Engine oil will be provided to your specifications by the Lucas representative at the event.
• The provided Lucas oil will be complementary as recognition of your entry into the Lucas Oil Challenge.
• Entries will not be accepted after registration.
• A free entry into Targa Newfoundland 2017.
• The entry will be awarded, in the form of a certificate, to the Targa or Grand Touring competitor that accumulates the least penalty points during the 2016 15th anniversary event.
• The competitors scores will be taken from the final finishing scores when posted.