Thinking about registering for Targa 2017? Curious about what you ‘get’ for the entry fee? Well, see below:
– Entry into your class/division of Targa
– Tickets to all lunches/meals supplied by communities/groups associated with the event
– Award Gala tickets for driver/co-driver*
– Tickets to social functions for driver/co-driver*
– Event Insurance (closed-road stages only)
– Public liability & property damage (up to $5 million for any single incident)
– Medical coverage (secondary to the competitor’s own)
– Luggage transport for each venue change (St. John’s to Clarenville, Clarenville to CBN, CBN to St. John’s)
– Merchandise and decal kits for driver/co-driver at Registration
– Official Targa license plates (does not include vinyl plates)
*does not include Quick Tour participants
September 7th & 8th is our Driving School; 9th is Registration/Tech, 10th is Prologue Day, 11th – 15th is competition, 16th is Awards Gala.
Oh, and don’t forget the adventure of a lifetime. Chance to be on television and social media feeds. Meet interesting locals and competitors. See this beautiful province up close and personal (hopefully not too up close and personal though).
Contact Darren at email@example.com for details or call 1-877-332-2413. Be happy to get you signed up for the ‘Ironman of Motorsports’!