2019 Targa Newfoundland Entry Fees and Registration Package
Entry into the event is subject to all regulations, addendum and bulletins of the event. All entrants are deemed to have read them. Please refer to the regulations for the team and vehicle preparations guidelines. Should you have any questions regarding the entry form or the entry process please call 1-877-332-2413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Division||Early Entry Fee / Deadline Date|
May 31, 2019
|Late Entry Fee / Deadline Date
June 1, 2019
|Targa Tour Tour (Daily Rate)||$1,000.00||$1,295.00|
|All entry fees are subjected to 15% NL HST||All entry fees are subjected to 15% NL HST|
Your entry includes:
– Entry in your specified division/class for Targa Newfoundland 2019.
– Tickets to specified lunches for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator.
– Event Insurance (for closed-road stages).
– Public Liability & Property Damage (up to $5 Million for any single incident).
– Medical Coverage (secondary to the competitor’s own insurance).
– Targa Newfoundland reflective license plate (does not include Daily Targa Tour).
– Clothing Package for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator (does not include Daily Targa Tour).
– Competition and Sponsor decal kit for a vehicle.
– Competitor Support decal kit for one support vehicle (does not include Daily Targa Tour).
– Gala Ticket for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator (does not include Daily Targa Tour).
– Luggage transportation to each overnight venue (may not cover Daily Targa Tour depending on the day(s) selected).
Note: Additional fees may be incurred due to Competition Licenses, First Aid course, and additional social function tickets; each entry’s total cost will be different due to those factors.
Deposit, Refunds & Terms of Payment
Full payment of the entry fee is due at the given date above. If you are taking advantage of a promotion, full payment is due by the indicated deadline posted by Targa Newfoundland.
Refunds will be made to competitors who withdraw within 30 days of purchase date of their entry. After June 1st, 2019 any refunds will depend on the circumstances surrounding the withdrawal. Refunds in this case will be purely at the discretion of the Registrar.
Entrant who fail to appear or withdraw before/after registration will forfeit their entire entry.
Force Majeure– Notwithstanding the foregoing, Newfoundland International Motorsports Limited (NIML) and Targa Newfoundland (TN) take no responsibility for refunding pre-paid expenses cause of the event being cancelled completely or in part, due to the occurrence of a Force Majeure (any such as nature disasters, extreme weather, war, riot, insurrection or any other such events that places the running of TN beyond the reasonable control of NIML).