Putting my hat into the ring for Targa 2016 for anyone still looking for a co-driver/navigator.
I have 15 years of experience as a stage rally co-driver, plus several years of TSD navigator experience prior to that. I’m comfortable in quick cars and have experience with service and logistics planning. I have experience with most common rally computer makes.
I’m looking for a spot in a Targa entry, ideally with a driver who’s quick but not reckless.
Targa Newfoundland experience:
– 2007 (Driver – Rob Gritten): 2nd in class, got our plate
– 2008 (Driver – Rob Gritten): DNF – mechanical
– 2009 (Driver – Michael Salter): DNF – mechanical
– 2011 (Driver – Demetris Andreou): DNF – off road
Other rally highlights:
– competed in more than 60 rallies as co-driver
– Ontario Performance Rally Championship:
– 2015 1st overall co-driver
– 2011 1st Group 2 co-driver
– 2008 1st Group 2 co-driver
– competed in CARS, NASA, Rally America, and FIA events
Driver references and full competition history available on request.