Newfoundland International Motorsports Limited announces the first contest based on who can deliver the most new entries to either of the two 2019 events.
The competition is open to all Targa Officials, Competitors, Crews and Volunteers.
If you want to participate please call Alita Whynot at our office to register;
- o: 1-709-722-2413
- tf: 1-877-332-2413
- c: 1-709-746-0783
Alita will record your name etc. so you can be scored as you bring in entries.
The Prize; an all-inclusive seven day trip to Cuba for two. (Certain restrictions will apply)
The following are the contest rules:
Points will be awarded for each new entry brought to Targa or Bambina.
- A new entry will not have not entered Bambina or Targa event since 2016.
- To be credited as an entry the competitors must be have paid the entry fee.
- A paid Targa entry will be awarded three (3) points per entry.
- A paid Bambina entry will be awarded one (1) point per entry.
- To qualify, contestants must accumulate a minimum of six (6) points.
- Entries will only count if they are received at posted entry rates (including any specials)
- The contest will start Wednesday March 24th. Entries already received will not qualify for points.
- The contest will run until September 16, 2019.
- Gift Prologue entries will not count unless they enter the balance of the event.
- In the event of a point tie earliest entry will win.