‘Experience the Drive’ as a Special Volunteer with Newfoundland’s most fabulous annual international event.
When? Sunday, November 20th,
Time? 1pm – 3pm,
Where? Targa Newfoundland offices, 303 Thorburn Road (Atlantic Building) Suite 2-D,
Parking? Available in front of building
Targa will be holding a volunteer blitz, for anyone interested in volunteering with the 2017 event, which will be held between September 9th to 16th. Members of the Targa Operations team (all senior long service volunteers) will be on hand to provide information and answer questions. Signup sheets will be available.
Some of the benefits to volunteering are:
• Live a week-long adventure with accommodations, meals, and transport paid (some restrictions apply)
• See the beautiful Avalon, Burin and Bonavista Peninsulas
• Be up close and personal with drivers and their teams (people come from all over the world).
• Experience a unique and most exciting motorsports adventure.
• Earn volunteer hours (for high school students).
Refreshments will be served – also will be selling remaining 2016 Targa jackets in various sizes (makes a great gift)! $50.00 each! And you can order special Targa license plates on site! $10.00 each! Cash or credit cards accepted.
Come meet some of the people who help organize this fabulous international event, and start getting excited for Targa 2017!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 709-722-2413.